If you wish to return goods and you notify us within 7 working days of receiving the goods, and return them within 30 working days of receipt, we will refund the full value of the goods including the original postage fees. If you notify us between 8 and 30 working days of receipt we will refund the value of the item(s) Only. However, if there is evidence of the goods having been damaged or defective on delivery, we will refund the full value of the goods and postage fees if notified within 30 days. After more than 30 days, returns will not be accepted.
We will be happy to refund or exchange any product provided it has not been used and is in its original packaging, being in the same condition to that which you received. We will refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
Gifts: If the item was shipped directly to you as a gift, please contact the person who gave you the gift and ask he/she to initiate a refund request. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment used to buy the goods and will be credited into the account of the original purchaser.
Returns and Refunds Process:
1. Should you wish to return a purchase please contact us first for a RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER via our website contact form HERE.
2. You should then return the goods to us at the shipping address below, clearly marking your item with your RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER and stating REFUND REQUEST on the parcel.
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you via email to inform you that we have safely received your returned item.
4. After inspection we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
5. Upon approval your refund will be processed and credit will be returned to your PayPal account or original method of payment, within 10 days.
6. If you haven’t received your refund within the 10 day period after having been notified of a refund approval please contact us again.
Returns and Exchanges To Be Sent To:
GT Design and Marketing,
35 Hawbank Road,
College Milton North,
Note: If you are returning goods from overseas the parcel must be marked as RETURNED GOODS otherwise it may be subject to import duty.
If you are returning an item greater than £40 in value, you should consider using tracked or recorded delivery. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and will not refund on returned items lost in post.